Deep Log Analyzer - Benefits
Our Product Benefits
- Create custom web analytics reports using SQL or Microsoft Access visual query designer.
- Download Custom Reports for Deep Log Analyzer now and add them to your project!
- Select from a set of 50+ included reports
- Export reports to HTML or Microsoft Excel
Understand your site better with our unique hierarchical website statistics reports.
- Affordable price for small businesses and individual users. Deep Log Analyzer will pay for itself in a few hours after you start using it.
- Perpetual license – Buy it once and use forever
Perfect set of reports for search engine optimization. Great website statistics and web analytics solution for SEO professionals and online marketers.
Office style UI
Easy and familiar user interface in Office style. You can even customize user’s interface for your convenience.
Advantages over hosted solutions
Privacy and security
Web statistics can be processed inside your organization without exposing the data to a hosted web analytics provider company. All your private website data stays in-house
Track file downloads
Track downloads, accessed graphics and complete bandwidth usage. Hosted web analytics solutions can only track accessed pages where you inserted their tracking tags. Page tags are not called when other files are requested, such as .zip, .pdf or .exe
If a requested web page is not found, no information gets transferred to the web analytics provider, but it is recorded in web server log file. Deep Log Analyzer can show you all web server errors
Track search bots
No changes to the website code
- There is no need to change website code. Hosted solutions require you to insert tracking tags in code of all pages you want to track. With Deep Log Analyzer you just install the software on your own computer and process the existing log files downloaded from the web server. You can even get the reports for the dates before you downloaded this software, as long as you have the logs.
- We do provide DeepTracker html code for your website to improve reports’ accuracy, but this is completely optional.