There are many traffic counters out there that claim to provide you with accurate and precise website statistics, but are you sure that they really are giving you the reports that you can rely on and in a format that is optimized for your needs? As a Webmaster, you understand that in order to fully optimize your website, you must have the answers to these following basic questions:
- Where does your traffic come from?
- Which search engines do your visitors use?
- What keywords and search phrases brought them to your website?
- How do your visitors navigate through your website?
- What operating systems, browsers, plug-ins do your visitors use?
It’s a lot easier to measure your website’s success if you know the answers on these questions. The good news is that there are tools that can help you identify what is working and what isn’t with your website. We offer you to try our new and reliable web log analyzer software – Deep Log Analyzer.
One of the main advantages of the log analyzer software if compared to website counter is that it is invisible to the visitors of your website. You don’t have to put on any logo, advertisement or link on your site when using our web log analysis software.
Deep Log Analyzer’s Difference from the Website Hit Counter:
- Privacy and security: website statistics can be processed inside your company without exposing the data to hosted web analytics provider company.
- Convenience: no need to change website code. Hosted solutions require you to insert tracking tags in code of all pages you want to track. With Deep Log Analyzer you just need to install the log analyzer software on client computer and process your existing log files without need to change website code.
- Affordability: competitive price for small businesses and individual users with Standard and Professional Editions available. Deep Log Analyzer will pay for itself in a few hours after you start using it.
- Accuracy: if compared to website hit counter, Deep Log Analyzer will provide you with more comprehensive website traffic and website usage reports. Using web log analysis software you will be able to select date range for your website statistics and view aggregated reports instantly. Take advantage of reliable web log analyzer and compare reports for different intervals for the professional website analytics.
- Complexity: interactivity of a desktop application.
- Flexibility in usage: Deep Log Analyzer uses industry standard MS Access mdb database format for storing information extracted from log files. This option allows you to write your own queries if needed. Program does not have to reprocess old log files for next analysis cycle.
These are just a few of the features which makes web log analyzer program the efficient and practical website statistics reporting and website audience measurement tool. Experience the difference for yourself by trying the new log analyzer software today! Download a free trial of the web log analyzer software and experience all the advantages of the program before you buy it!
- Windows 9X/Me/NT/2000/XP/Server2003
- CPU: Pentium class – 1 GHz
- RAM: 128 MB
- HDD space: 25 MB plus space for databases and logs
- Internet Explorer 5.5
Download 25-Day FREE trial version of our unique web log analyzer software. Try our web log analysis tool and compare it with the website hit counter, see the difference yourself!