Deep Log Analyzer version 2.2 released
Jan 12, 2005
- Improved support for international search phrases
- Compact and Repair Database feature has been added. It reduces project database size substantially and allows you to import more logs into a project
- Minor changes:
- By default Export List html files are saved in My Documents\My Reports folder. Program also remembers last folder selected for Export List html report.
- Improved handling of situations when importing large log files
- Long file names are truncated in General Stats report for better look
- “What’s this?” help added to Export List window
- DLA now supports longer URLs in log file. Option “Retain URL parameters from the list” works with queries longer than 255 chars. But final URL with dropped URL parameters still can not exceed 255 characters.