Web Analytics Software - Deep Log Analyzer (new!)
Deep Log Analyzer is advanced and affordable web analytics solution for small and medium size websites. You can analyze web site
visitors' behavior and get complete website usage statistics in several easy steps! With our website statistics and web analytics
software you'll know exactly where your customers came from, how they moved through your site and where they left it. This
comprehensive knowledge will help you to attract more visitors to your site and convert these visitors to satisfied customers.
With Deep Log Analyzer you can view reports on accessed site's resources, visitors' activity and navigation, sites that refer web
traffic to you, search queries, search engine spiders, user browsers and operating systems, web server errors and much more. Our web
analytics and website statistics software makes it easy to view how statistics changes over time and compare reports for different
time periods. You can examine deeper your website statistics data with the unique hierarchical reports which Deep Log Analyzer offers.
In addition our web analytics software is highly configurable. With Deep Log Analyzer you can create your own custom reports or
tailor standard reports to meet your specific needs. You can even use data from company's sales or CRM database to create marketing
reports for the informed business decisions. Also Deep Log Analyzer stores website statistics data in the standard MS Access database
for easy access from other applications.
Read more | Download Now | Buy Now
- Advanced website statistics and web analytics reports presentation with interactive navigation and hierarchical view. Drill into your data on the fly.
- Analyze logs from all popular web servers, such IIS on Windows or Apache on Unix/Linux and more. Download log files via FTP, process archived logs without extracting them.
- Select date range for your website statistics and view aggregated reports instantly. Compare reports for different intervals for the professional web analytics.
- Browse over 40 of our standard reports and create your own unique reports specific for your website with this IIS log analyzer. Custom website statistics
reports designed with standard SQL language will display any statistics information you may need. You won't be able to find this feature
in any other web analytics and website statistics software in this price range
- Deep Log Analyzer uses industry standard MS Access mdb database format for storing information extracted from log files. This
option allows you to write your own queries if needed. This apache log analyzer does not have to reprocess old log files for next analysis cycles.
- Automate common tasks via scripts that can even be scheduled for periodic execution.
- Customize Deep Log Analyzer for your website needs. Create your own web analytics reports or select from set of 40+ standard reports. Export reports to HTML or Excel.
- Understand your site better with our unique hierarchical website statistics reports.
- View all advanced data in reports, not just top values.
- Competitive price for small businesses and individual users with Standard and Professional Editions available. Deep Log Analyzer will pay for itself in a few hours after you start using it.
- Comprehensive web analytics and website statistics data.
- Perfect set of reports for SEO (search engine optimization). Great website statistics and web analytics solution.
- Easy and familiar user interface in MS Office style. You can even customize user's interface for your convenience.
- [More info...]
- Privacy and security. Web statistics can be processed inside your company without exposing the data to hosted web analytics provider company.
- Track downloads, accessed graphics and complete bandwidth usage. Hosted web analytics solutions can only track accessed pages where you inserted their tracking tags. Page tags are not called when other files are requested, such as zip or pdf.
- Find page errors. If requested page not found no information gets transferred to web analytics provider, but it is recorded in web server log file.
- No need to change website code. Hosted solutions require you to insert tracking tags in code of all pages you want to track. With Deep Log Analyzer you just need to install the software on client computer and process your existing log files without need to change website code.
- Interactivity of a desktop application.
- More customizable. Reports generated using Deep Log Analyzers are more customizable than most hosted reports. It's even possible to create own reports using SQL code.
- Analyze data anytime with any settings, as you always have your log files.
- New: recognition of Windows 8 and Windows Phone in Operating Systems report
- New: Deep Log Analyzer now works on Windows 8 and Server 2012
- New: updated DeepTracker html code now validates as HTML 5, HTML 4.01 Strict and XHTML 1.0 Strict.
It is recommended to replace the code on your website and put it just before the closing
</body> tag at the very bottom of the page. New DeepTracker code can be copied from Project Settings -
DeepTracker Code tab
- New: show search phrase "NOT PROVIDED" for Google secure search (Google removes actual search
phrase from the referrer field when a user is logged in google via HTTPS)
- fix: on some computers it was asking to re-enter the registration information on every start
- minor fixes and improvements
- [Versions history...]
- New: Bing search engine definition added
- New: Browser and platform definitions added: Android, Blackberry,
Windows Mobile/CE (IE Mobile), Palm WebOS, Apple iPad
- New: search spider definitions added
- Improved: updated "IP to country" database
- New: minor updates of user interface on Windows 7
- New: does not support Windows 2000 anymore
- [Versions history...]
- New: Recognition of new platforms: Windows 7, Mac OS versions
- New: Recognition of Google Chrome browser
- Fixed: crash during import of some logs
- multiple minor fixes and stability impovements
- [Versions history...]
|December 21, 2012
Deep Log Analyzer version 5.0 released:
- support of Windows 8, Server 2012 more changes...
|August 27, 2010
Deep Log Analyzer version 4.0 released:
- recognition Bing, iPad, Palm and more changes...
|January 15, 2010
New custom report added: Search Engine Landing Pages. Download now for DLA Professional
|April 16, 2009
Deep Log Analyzer version 3.51 released:
- recognition of new OS's and more changes...
|April 17, 2008
Deep Log Analyzer version 3.5 released:
- improved performance
|April 5, 2007
Deep Log Analyzer version 3.2 released:
- minor fixes
|December 27, 2006
Deep Log Analyzer version 3.1 released:
- New help file
- Works on Vista
|December 5, 2006
Deep Log Analyzer version 3.0 released.
- Free Edition is avialble!
- DeepTracker technology for accurate visitor tracking.
- Reports scheduler.
|September 5, 2006
Deep Log Analyzer version 2.9 released. Added Office 2007 look with 4 visual styles.
|August 22, 2006
Support Center has been opened.
Contact Deep Software by submitting new ticket for Support or Sales department.