March 03, 2020
Deep Software has released a minor update 7.1 for Deep Log Analyzer, its web analytics software used by companies around the world to track statistics for their website visits.
It includes with bug fixes and minor improvements
June 28, 2016
Deep Log Analyzer version 7.0 has been released with the following improvements:
- new: Recognition of Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge browser and other minor OS and browser updates
- new: added Top Pages by Visits report. View number of Visits (or Unique Pageviews) for each page. Unique Pageviews (Visits) is the number of sessions during
which the page was viewed at least once. By popular requests from our users, this report shows an accurate number of views for PDF files, among other things.
Top Pages Report report has been renamed to Top Pages by Pageviews. Pageviews number includes repeated views of the page.
- changed: Page filters (Filter-IncludeFiles, Filter-ExcludeFiles value in .dla file) are now non-case sensitive
- added official support of Windows 10
May 9, 2014
New website design for www.deep-software.com
May 8, 2014
- new: Option to exclude search spiders/bots visits from import and all reports
- new: Option to exclude unrecognized browsers, which are usually bots
- new: Macros in export path to allow dynamic path for generating scheduled reports:
[$PROJECT], [$DATE], [$YEAR], [$MONTH], [$DAY]
Example: To create daily reports in separate folders use D:\Reports\[$PROJECT]\[$DATE]\index.html
Enter it at the bottom of Project Settings – Schedule tab
- new: added support for Akamai W3C-format web logs
- new: recognition of Windows 8.1 in Operating Systems report
- new: recognition of IE 11 browser
- new: recognition of some new web spiders/bots
- new: view scheduled task name in Tools menu – Task Scheduler window
- fix: saving of scheduled tasks into Windows Task Scheduler did not work properly on Windows 8 and 7
December 21, 2012
- New: recognition of Windows 8 and Windows Phone in Operating Systems report
- New: Deep Log Analyzer now works on Windows 8 and Server 2012
- New: updated DeepTracker html code now validates as HTML 5, HTML 4.01 Strict and XHTML 1.0 Strict. It is recommended to replace the code on your website and put it just before the closing </body> tag at the very bottom of the page. New DeepTracker code can be copied from Project Settings – DeepTracker Code tab
- New: show search phrase “NOT PROVIDED” for Google secure search (Google removes actual search phrase from the referrer field when a user is logged in google via HTTPS)
- fix: on some computers it was asking to re-enter the registration information on every start
- minor fixes and improvements
August 27, 2010
- New: Bing search engine definition added
- New: Browser and platform definitions added: Android, Blackberry, Windows Mobile/CE (IE Mobile), Palm WebOS, Apple iPad
- New: search spider definitions added
- Improved: updated “IP to country” database
- New: minor updates of user interface on Windows 7
- New: does not support Windows 2000 anymore
April 16, 2009
- New: Recognition of new platforms: Windows 7, Mac OS versions
- New: Recognition of Google Chrome browser
- Fixed: crash during import of some logs
- multiple minor fixes and stability impovements
April 5, 2007
- Fixed: exclude requests to other virtual domains option did not work in previous version
- Fixed: reports in Site Navigation group were incomplete
December 27, 2006
- New: Help file updated accordingly to new DeepTracker features
- New: Printable .pdf manual is available for download
- New: Works on Windows Vista now
December 5, 2006
- New: You can use this web analytics solution free of charge now! We created Free Edition of Deep Log Analyzer. It has great reporting capabilities that are enough for smaller websites. It’s a great way to start tracking stats for your website. You can easily upgrade to Professional Edition as your site grows. Professional Edition offers such advanced features as export and printing of reports, scheduler, more reports, ability to create custom reports, and more.
Standard Edition of Deep Log Analyzer is not available anymore.
- New: DeepTracker technology for tracking sessions and visitors based on cookies. To take full advantage of this tracking method, you need to upload 2 small files to the website and add a fragment of HTML code called DeepTracker Code in website’s pages. Check Project Settings – DeepTracker Code tab for instructions DeepTracker method is the most accurate method of session and visitors tracking availabile in web analytics.
- New: (Pro edition only) Scheduler. You can set the project to run automatically by schedule. Program will download and process updated log file and export reports in html format to specified location. Scheduler can work on server as the process is fully automatic and does not require user intervention.
- New: Detection of live.com search engine
- Fixed: Date in General Statistics report and in reports exported to HTML is shown in your country’s format (according to Windows Regional Settings)
- Windows 98, Me and NT4 are not supported anymore.